The Children's DISC Report (Online)
DISC for Children of 8-12 age
The Children’s Report includes:
- Introduction and what you and your child will learn
- Overview of DISC behavioral styles
- Your child’s DISC Style Blend and description of your child’s specific personality, based on the DISC test results
- Your child’s DISC Graph, based on the DISC test results
- The intensity of the characteristics of each style within your child
- Tips for improving communication and your parent-child relationship
By helping a parent better understand the inner workings of their child’s mind, this report can help improve communication, while minimizing misunderstandings and miscommunication. The individualized results from the report can help parents to learn how to encourage and motivate their child based on their unique personality and preferences. Since children are in a developmental stage, where meta-cognition and applied introspection is difficult, this report helps to create the language and framework necessary to help kids cultivate a growth mindset.
Designed to foster an understanding of DISC personality styles and characteristics as they relate to children and parents and their relationships, the children's DISC report communicates how the child interacts with others, which environments they best thrive within, and how they can overcome obstacles. The Children’s report helps parents to apply an understanding of the relationships between their own DISC style and that of their child. It also offers suggestions and advice as to how parents can make informed choices about how to create ideal environments that will empower their child to succeed.