StudentKeys: Perceptual Learning Style (Hardcopy)
Everyone learns in a different way
- This student workbook is a part of the StudentKeys system (student & leader’s binders)
- Helps students to identify and understand their learning style (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
- Improve learning, comprehension and retention
- Includes a Perceptual Style Assessment with scoring instructions, style descriptions and tips for practical application
- Buy 10 for $16.10 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for $15.20 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for $14.25 each and save 25%
- Buy 100 for $13.30 each and save 30%
This 12-page workbook identifies an individual's perceptual learning style, explaining the differences between the three perceptual styles (auditory, visual, kinesthetic) and offers tips to enhance learning. Research has shown that people respond differently in different learning situations because people perceive differently using the sensory channels through which they give, receive, and store information.
Your primary learning style is tied to your perceptual strength (the way you prefer to interact with information). To get the most out of your education, it is important that you know the differences between these perceptual learning styles, recognize the style that best suits you, and use your understanding to detect different teaching styles.