DISC Training Level 1: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis Course (online)
Introduction to Behavioral Analysis is an online training course that provides:
- An overview of DISC theory and how it relates to behavior
- An understanding of dominant personality styles and how they interact
- Training on how to administer and assess DISC behavioral reports
- A look at various applications of DISC-based behavioral analysis
- Strategies for implementing positive change based on the results of DISC tests
When you enroll in this online course, you will be trained by Dr. Sanford Kulkin, an expert in the field who has spent the last 30+ years training thousands of individuals in the theory and applications of behavioral assessment. This course will provide a compelling look at DISC personality testing and how it can be used to understand yourself and anticipate the actions of others. After successfully completing this introductory course, you will be able to maximize personal strengths, minimize personal weaknesses, resolve conflicts, enhance teamwork, and increase productivity. This training is an investment in you, your organization, and personal relationships. It will equip you with new skills to effectively consult, manage, counsel, and communicate with others.
Please note that Introduction to Behavioral Analysis is an introductory course that does not offer behavioral analysis certification. You must successfully complete a Level 2 training course (such as Advanced Behavioral Analysis or Applied Behavioral Analysis) in order to receive accreditation as a Certified Behavioral Consultant.
Using Behavioral Analysis as a part of your counseling, coaching and consulting practice, you can...
- Enhance relational time professionally and personally
- Gain greater sensitivity to others around you
- Maximize personal strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Resolve internal conflicts and power struggles more quickly
- Enhance teamwork among an organization's staff
- Help children and teenagers develop a positive self-image
- Assess a person's nonverbal communication
- Identify how and why people make decisions
- Reveal root communication problems in seven minutes
- Motivate others toward greater productivity
- Develop focused and motivated teams
- Save hours of consulting time
- Teach others about applied behavior
Plus, you'll learn...
- How others process information and respond to change
- Dominant fears of each behavioral style
- Historical origins of personality theory
- Principles of behavioral interaction
- Compatibility of behavior styles
- How to distinguish between a person's mask and his/her core self
- How to identify when a person is experiencing stress
- Relational orientation verses task accomplishment
- Factors that contribute to the development of the behavioral styles
Important: Students who purchase this course will receive their enrollment information via email within 24 hours* of purchase. Feel free to call 1-800-779-3472 to speak with an enrollment advisor.