Certified Behavioral Consultant PLUS (CBC+) Course (online)
The CBC+ course includes the self-study Intro to Behavioral Analysis and Advanced Behavioral Analysis courses, plus 4 hours of live, webinar-style online training with a PeopleKeys trainer. In the live online session, you will cover the fundamentals of DISC theory, as covered in Introduction to Behavioral Analysis, as well as the first 2 case studies covered in Advanced Behavioral Analysis. You can complete the self-guided Intro and Advanced courses from within the Digital Chalk learning platform at your own pace, either before or after the live portion of the course. An online proficiency exam will be given after each of the self-guided Intro and Advanced courses.
* Upon passing both exams, you will be awarded with your CBC certificate.
Purchase of the CBC+ training package includes:
- A 4-hour live, online training class with a PeopleKeys trainer
- The Understanding Personality Styles PowerPoint presentation
- Level 1 DISC Training Course - Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Level 2 DISC Training Course - Advanced Behavioral Analysis
Successful completion of these courses results in*:
- A certificate of accreditation that enables you to market your services as a Certified Behavioral Consultant**
- Eligibility of 3 CEUs, approved by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Dedicated online portal and account manager with startup five 3D reports for free
- Free access to additional training course TEAMS and Values for 3-dimensional behavioral tools
- 20% life-long discount on all online and print products of PeopleKeys
- Access to exclusive training webinars for PeopleKeys’ Certified Behavioral Consultants
CBC+ 2019 Live Online Training Dates:
(Training takes place on Fridays at 1 PM EST)
- Jan 18
- Feb 8
- Mar 15
- Apr 12
- May 10
- June 14
- July 19
- Aug 16
- Oct 11
- Nov 8
- Dec 6
Languages: This training package is currently only available in English.
*Note 1: To receive certification & accreditation, both course exams need to be passed with a score of 80% or better.
**Note 2: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought. After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the courses.
After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the course. You'll be emailed your login information separately.