Certified Behavioral Consultant PLUS (CBC+) Course (online)
DISC Certification with instructor-led webinarThe CBC+ course includes the self-study Introduction to Behavioral Analysis and Advanced Behavioral Analysis with TEAMS, Values, and Behavioral Attitudes courses, plus 2 hours of live, webinar-style online training with a PeopleKeys trainer. In the live online session, you will cover the fundamentals of DISC theory, as covered in Introduction to Behavioral Analysis, as well as the first 2 case studies covered in Advanced Behavioral Analysis. You can complete the self-guided Introductory and Advanced courses from within the Digital Chalk learning platform at your own pace, either before or after the live portion of the course. An online proficiency exam will be given after each of the self-guided Introduction and Advanced courses.
You will be awarded with your CBC certificate upon passing both exams.
|PeopleKeys is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.|
Purchase of the CBC+ training package includes:
- A 2-hour live, online training class with a PeopleKeys trainer
- The Understanding Personality Styles PowerPoint presentation
- Level 1 DISC Training Course - Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Level 2 DISC Training Course - Advanced Behavioral Analysis, Thinking Styles, Values, and Behavioral Attitudes
Successful completion of these courses results in*:
- A certificate of accreditation that enables you to market your services as a Certified Behavioral Consultant**
- Eligibility of 3 CEUs, approved by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Earn 30 SHRM PDCs toward re-certification for this course
- Dedicated online business portal preloaded with a starter pack of assessments
- 20% life-long discount on all online and print products of PeopleKeys
- Access to exclusive training webinars for PeopleKeys’ Certified Behavioral Consultants
CBC+ 2022 Live Online Training Dates:
(Training takes place on Fridays at 1 PM (EST) unless otherwise noted)
- February 18
- March 17 (Thursday)
- May 20
- June 17
- July 15
- August 19
- September 16 (10:00 AM Eastern)
- October 21
- November 11
- December 9
Languages: This training package is currently only available in English.
*Note 1: To receive certification & accreditation, both course exams need to be passed with a score of 80% or better.
**Note 2: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought.
After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the course. You'll be emailed your login information separately.