DISC Training Level 2: Applied Behavioral Analysis Course - Christian Counseling (online)
Christian Perspectives in Applied Behavioral Analysis is an online certification course that provides:
- A continuation of the training offered in Introduction to Behavioral Analysis with a focus on Christian counseling perspectives
- Instruction on how to apply the principles of the DISC system to ministry, coaching, and counseling practices
- A certificate of accreditation that enables you to market your services as a Certified Behavioral Consultant
This Level 2 training course is designed to build on the instruction offered in our Level 1 class, Introduction to Behavioral Analysis. Christian Perspectives in Applied Behavioral Analysis will further your knowledge of the DISC system through exploring strategies for applying DISC theories of behavior to ministries and counseling practices. This course focuses on accurately interpreting the three graphs of the DISC Personality System in order to meet the needs of a church, ministry, or Christian counselor. Through examining case studies from actual counseling situations and learning the intricacies of graph interpretation, Christian Perspectives in Applied Behavioral Analysis will open new doors in counseling and training, improve communication between others, and provide healing insights.
Successful completion of Christian Perspectives in Applied Behavioral Analysis will qualify you as a Certified Behavioral Consultant. At the end of this course you will receive a certificate that allows you to use the “Certified Behavioral Consultant” title and sell your training and assessment services as an expert in behavioral analysis.
If you are interested in level 2 training with a business perspective, consider Business Perspectives in Advanced Behavioral Analysis as an addition or alternative to this course.
With Applied Behavioral Analysis, Christian Counseling Perspectives, you will learn to:
- Open new doors to counseling and training opportunities
- Enhance your counseling sessions
- Create a strategic process that improves communication and increases productivity
- Learn great tips and techniques you may use in your counseling practice
- Effectively analyze the three graphs of the Personality System Profile and apply what you learn in your practice
- Provide healing insights
- Apply knowledge learned from case studies of actual counseling situations
Further your knowledge of the DISC system with The Applied Behavioral Analysis Course - Christian Counseling Perspectives, which will teach you to apply the principles of the DISC system to your ministry and counseling practice!
Note: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought.
Please note: A participant is required to maintain a passing score of at least 80%.