The Behavioral Attitudes Index (BAI) (Online)
- Buy 10 for $15.30 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for $14.40 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for $13.50 each and save 25%
- Buy 100 for $12.60 each and save 30%
Use the Behavioral Attitudes Index to help you:
- Understand a person’s decision making process
- Become aware of the internal factors that guide decisions, tastes, and behaviors
- Gain indispensable insight into how a potential employee might fit into an existing corporate culture, and which position they would be internally motivated to excel in.
- Assess which tasks, careers, college majors etc. are naturally aligned with a person
- Take advantage of our research on over 300,000 individuals to discover the ‘secret sauce’ which causes some individuals to be more successful and happy doing their job
- Increase the longevity and productivity of employees
- Replicate highly successful employee’s traits & behaviors and to avoid replicating the traits of less successful employees.
- Understand how a person’s internal motivators determine what they will enjoy and what they are willing to spend energy toward
- Discover why people make the decisions that they do, and gain greater empathy and understanding (perfect for counseling and coaching applications)
The Behavioral Attitudes Index helps people to understand the underlying motivations behind their actions. Why is this important? Because when people act in accordance with their behavioral attitudes, they find that their behavior feels natural- as though it is aligned with their deepest sense of self. When we engage in behavior that is not aligned with our behavioral attitudes we feel stressed, as though what we are doing just doesn’t feel right.
This information about a person’s internal motivators is immeasurably valuable. It can help people to make decisions about their careers, which college major to select, what type of partner they are looking for, etc. It can help people gain insight into the motivations behind other people’s behavior- increasing empathy. It can help employers and Hiring Managers determine who is the best fit for a position, and how to effectively motivate existing employees.
Use The Behavioral Attitudes Index in conjunction with The DISC Personality System and The TEAMS and VALUES Profile as a comprehensive personality profile that will give you for use in hiring, team building, relationship development, goal setting and career planning for a comprehensive analysis.