International Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) Self-Study Course (online)
Get Certified in DISC in French or Spanish
The International Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) Package contains the same course materials and information as our original CBC, but now available in international language options. Choose your preferred language option in the drop-down box below to purchase.
The CBC combines PeopleKeys’ two self-guided training courses Introduction to Behavioral Analysis and Advanced Behavioral Analysis, covering the fundamentals of DISC theory, graph interpretation and how to apply the DISC personality system to real life scenarios via case studies.
The CBC can be completed at your own pace within the online Digital Chalk learning platform, with the ability to pause, stop and restart at your convenience. A proficiency exam is given after each of the courses, with a requirement of 80% or higher passing grade. You will be able to download your CBC certificate upon passing both exams.
We highly recommend this course to any consistent user of the DISC Personality System, and completion is required for any partner, reseller, distributor or representative of PeopleKeys.
Purchase of the International Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) training package includes the following in your chosen language preference:
- Level 1 DISC Training Course - Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Level 2 DISC Training Course - Advanced Behavioral Analysis
- Downloadable workbooks and accompanying training materials
Successful completion of these courses results in*:
- A downloadable certificate of accreditation that enables you to market your services as a Certified Behavioral Consultant**
- Eligibility of 3 CEUs, approved by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Dedicated online portal and account manager with startup five International DISC reports in your preferred language for free
- 20% life-long discount on all online and print products of PeopleKeys
- Access to exclusive training webinars for PeopleKeys’ Certified Behavioral Consultants
Note: Certification in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong, China and India may require additional training and/or resources. Please contact us directly for information on our Master Training facilities in these countries.
*Note 1: To receive certification & accreditation, both course exams need to be passed with an 80% score or better.
**Note 2: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought. After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the courses.
After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the courses. You'll be emailed your login information separately.