International Advanced Behavioral Analysis Course (French - online)
The PeopleKeys International Level 2 Training: Advanced Behavioral Analysis online training is meant to follow Level 1: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis. This training is available in French subtitles with more language options coming soon! This is the second in a series toward full accreditation as a Certified Behavioral Consultant. With this training, you will receive:
- A concentrated training on DISC graph interpretation and business applications
- Online instruction with video content, slides, downloadable resources and workbooks, all translated and available in several international language subtitle options
- The ability to use this course as reference even after you’ve passed the certification test
The Advanced Behavioral Analysis training course is the next step toward certification in behavioral analysis after successful completion of Introduction to Behavioral Analysis. This level 2 advanced course, presented in your choice of international language subtitles, takes a deeper look into the theory and application of the DISC personality assessment. It teaches participants how to apply the concepts and skills of the DISC system to a wide variety of consulting, training, and leadership opportunities, as well as in-depth instruction in DISC graph reading.
This course equips you with the know-how to apply the information contained in DISC personality profiles to meet some of the most pressing needs of today's businesses and organizations. Through taking this course, you will gain insights into applying the PeopleKeys DISC Personality Profile that otherwise would take several years of consulting and training to achieve. Successful completion of both the Introduction and Advanced Behavioral Analysis will qualify you as a Certified Behavioral Consultant and you will receive a certificate that allows you to use the “Certified Behavioral Consultant” title and sell your training and assessment services as an expert in behavioral analysis.
With Business Perspectives in Advanced Behavioral Analysis you will learn to:
- Use DISC graphs to resolve some of the most pressing needs of businesses and organizations today
- Analyze the three graphs of the DISC Personality System Profile and apply what you learn
- Create a strategic process that improves communication and increases productivity
- Significantly enhance your marketability as an expert consultant
- Open new doors to consulting and training opportunities
Note: Certification in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong, China and India may require additional training and/or resources. Please contact us directly for information on our Master Training facilities in these countries.
*Note 1: To receive certification & accreditation, both course exams need to be passed with an 80% score or better.
**Note 2: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought.
After purchase, please allow for 1 business day to be registered in the course. You'll be emailed your login information separately.