PowerPoint Instruction: Understanding DISC Personality Styles (Download)
Understanding Personality Styles DISC PowerPoint Training
- This PowerPoint Training includes 81 slides for DISC Training.
- Learn about the development and methodology of the DISC Personality System.
- Gain an understanding of each DISC personality style strengths, limits and greatest fears.
- This is a great tool for coaches/consultants or organizations who use DISC.
A Professional-quality PowerPoint® presentation:
- Add your presenter's notes to the bottom of each slide
- This PowerPoint Presentation can be used along with the Personality System Workbook. The Personality System workbook does not contain a DISC assessment.
- Allows your clients to follow along with your presentation.
- A digital download will be sent to your email available in PPT and PPTX formats.
- Before using the PowerPoint in a seminar, participants should first take their DISC assessment.
- DISC Personality System Print Profile
- DISC Personality System Online Report
- Request a PeopleKeys business account to invite multiple people to take DISC assessments at email@example.com.
This newly revised and updated PowerPoint presentation is a must-have for trainers and presenters!Includes the following slides:
- slide 1: Title Slide
- slide 2: People are Different, Predictably Different
- slide 3: Development of DISC
- slide 4: Empodocles
- slide 5: Hippocrates
- slide 6: Carl Jung
- slide 7: William Marston
- slide 8: Contributing Factors
- slide 9-15: Trust Model
- slide 16-25: Behavioral Principles
- slide 26: Learning About My Style
- slide 27: Online Reports
- slide 28: The DISC Personality System
- slide 29: Style Characteristics
- slide 30-34: The D Style
- slide 35-39: The I Style
- slide 40-44: The S Style
- slide 45-49: The C Style
- slide 50: Behavioral Characteristics
- slide 51: Characteristics of the D
- slide 52: Characteristics of the I
- slide 53: Characteristics of the S
- slide 54: Characteristics of the C
- slide 55: D Personal Growth Areas
- slide 56: I Personal Growth Areas
- slide 57: S Personal Growth Areas
- slide 58: C Personal Growth Areas
- slide 59: Style Characteristics of the D
- slide 60: Style Characteristics of the I
- slide 61: Style Characteristics of the S
- slide 62: Style Characteristics of the C
- slide 63: Building Effective Relationships
- slide 64-67: Relating for the D
- slide 68-71: Relating for the I
- slide 72-75: Relating for the S
- slide 76-79: Relating for the C
- slide 80: Becoming a Certified Behavioral Consultant
- slide 81: 4 Dynamics of Awareness Report
This presentation will be emailed to you within 24 business hours of purchase.
Write Your Own Review